Friday, September 26, 2008

This makes me mad

Okay. My school is out in the middle of nowhere. Literally. And when you're nowhere near a major city you're not going to get very good wireless coverage -- be is phone or internet. Thus, my school spends a lot of my money on cell phone towers and "more" bandwidth. You might also know that internet bandwidth is pricey -- and being in the boondocks doesn't help with that. My school seems to be constantly debating whether or not they need to sign a new contract with AT&T or whoever.

Point being, my school needs to upgrade their bandwidth yet again. Why? Because it's a Friday night and Facebook and YouTube aren't working. Any website that carries more than just text information isn't working. That's why I'm on Blogger right now. And I'll probably update my Twitter after I post this.

I need my 'Book and my 'Tube!!

No comments: