Saturday, October 17, 2009

the love/hate thing

This is a blog about blogging and my love/hate relationship with it.

I didn't touch this website for over a month (the end of August up through the beginning of October). When school started up on the first of September, I couldn't find the time or the motivation to write down pithy ideas and random events in my life. And I guess what I'm saying now is I feel the same. I could write about my midterms and projects, but I'd rather not. I could write about how great this semester's been (because it really has been great), but I'd rather pass on doing that as well. I feel like unless I got something very important to say I should probably keep my mouth shut.

To be honest, I don't really like social networking and blogging.

1 comment:

Rosequirk2789 said...

word, man. word. I feel the exact same way. p.s. we haven't chatted in awhile!