Saturday, December 12, 2009

FFFFOUND!

I ffffound this new website called "FFFFOUND!" It's kinda like the elitist's Flickr account. You can't simply sign up to join - you gotta be "invited" by a user. So far I've ffffound no way to be invited.

I like this idea. You don't have all the trash that's associated with big 'ol public sites like Flickr and YouTube. I fee like FFFFOUND! is trying to make the internet great again.

Here's a few pictures I ffffound:


They seem to have a good sense of humor on this site.


Text art also seems to be a trend here.


The obsession with "square" Holga photos is really noticeable. Kinda wish I would have asked for a cheap, plastic camera for Christmas.


Speaking of Christmas, there seems to be a reoccurring "multi-colored lights" motif. I think this is a metaphor for true "indie" love - or perhaps overpriced jeans. I really doubt there are many 20-something year olds out there who woudn't want to experience what this lovely couple is enjoying.

-B

No comments: