Friday, August 15, 2008

"But my diary is in Berlin..."

Okay. I'm officially a nerd.

No, I don't have a WOW account or a Level 50-something Paladin Knight -- but I just now realized (today of all days) that there is plenty (PLENTY) in my life that is nerd-ish.

Instead of teaching myself to play "popular" songs on the piano, I taught myself to play that slow, sad melody from "LOST" that's played whenever someone important dies (i.e. Charli-what?!? OMG SPOILERZ)...Why? Because I get emotional sometimes and I like it.

I play FINAL FANTASY Tactics A2, like, everyday...Why? Because I'm trying to get a vierra summoner with the red magick Doublecast spell. Pure pwnage.

I impersonate Sean Connery from "The Last Crusade" for the sole reason of wanting to say, "But my diary is in Berlin..." Why? Um, not quite sure on this one actually...

I still think Natalie Portman in "Attack of the Clones" is...um, how to say -- attractive? Why? Because I've always had a thing for the royalty turned warrior thing. Remember the arena scene? I do.

And worst of all, I don't follow college sports...no, I'm serious -- I don't watch them.

No comments: