Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grizzly Bear @ Buskirk-Chumley Theater 6/9/09

Last week I went to a concert in Bloomington, IN.


I didn't actually take this picture -- my friend Eliza did. You can't see, but I'm standing next to her.




But I did take these two pictures. I was using my sister's "crappy" camera and clearly didn't have the right setting on. At least the foreground is in focus. All my pics turned out like this. Dang.

Anyways, I enjoyed the concert a lot. It marked the first concert I'd been to this year that wasn't held in the student union at my school. More importantly, this concert marked the first time (that I can remember at least) that I legitimately "flew solo" via road trip. Venturing to B-Town and finding the theater was completely all my doing. Dang, I'm independent now, aren't I? I guess -- but it's really a kinda pitiful situation. I couldn't find anyone who wanted to go with me before the online tickets were sold out! I was lucky I got mine when I did; they sold out shortly after I heard.

Lots of lip/nose rings and forearm tattoos at this concert -- all of which are things I've contemplated getting this semester. No, seriously -- I have. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Peace.

-Brent

1 comment:

AutumnLuis said...

i wish i was going to concerts....not this summer =[