Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lack of motivation

The title says it all.

It's summer and I simply want to chill 24/7 until September rolls around. In between reminding myself I have an internship and an online class to worry about, I frequently dwell on how I really want to spend my summer months.




Have you ever wanted to kick around with Shia Leboeuf, wear over-sized Hawaiian shirts, and drive your sister crazy all summer long (via remote-controlled gadgets)?



Or go on an influential/authentic "human journey" with your family and learn an important life lesson (via tropical vacation)?



Or maybe do something so "epic" and "outta-this-world" during your summer that 40 years from now you're retelling your stories in a Dos Equis commercial...


He probably told Optimus Prime to "stay thirsty".

I'm going to live my summer the way Lois Stevens would have -- and maybe go see Transformers.

No comments: