Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laundry and Internships

I'm waiting for the dryer to finish my laundry and I have class in less than twenty minutes. And all the while, I'm checking my email every 5 minutes to see if I've gotten my summer internship at a film festival in Indy. I don't think I've been this anxious in a really long time. To make things worse, we've got nasty Seattle weather here, so nothing seems uplifting about today -- yet.

I'm really trying to stay optimistic.

. . .

I was accepted for my internship!! I got a call around 4 this afternoon and they want me for the film internship position!!

3 comments:

AutumnLuis said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

when do you start?

AutumnLuis said...

ha! i meant dont tell anyone about my job for next year =P

BrightenedBoy said...

I just wanted to let you know I have a new blog. Go to my profile to find it!

P.S.

Congratulations on the internship!